- This AM1 On-Board programmer is an upgrade version of type1 including
a stand-alone writing function which requires no HOST PC, in addition to
the operation function by HOST PC.
- It has a stand-alone function which requires no HOST PC and supports efficient writing operation at the production field.
- It provides 2 Mbytes of flash memory for stand-alone writing and 4 writing files can be stored.
- Stand-alone writing is performed by On-Board Programming unit switch, and the completion of writing operation is informed by LED and buzzer.
- It switches automatically between self-mode (AMOBP Commander) and stand-alone mode depending on the USB connection with HOST PC.
- Three types of operation power are supported: USB bus power, AC adoptor and Target.